Donnerstag, 20. März 2014

HAUL. (home, decoration, lifestyle)

During the last few days, you could finally feel that spring is coming. Warm weather, sunshine, singing birds and blossoming trees. It's my favorite time of the year. Since I've become really obsessed with my winter decoration in December , I also really got into decorating my room "spring-like". Just bought some items, that are not really big or extraordinary, but they can make a little difference and just look cute in your room :) 




this is a really cute napkin holder, but I will use this on my desk for little notepads :)


6 little frames, because one of my wall still looks very pale


although the flowers look very far from real flowers , I like them very much. :)


together with this vase/milk jar from Butlers it looks very nice


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen