Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

DRINK. EAT. LOVE. lunch in the city.





One of my favorite things to do is exploring new restaurants and cafés in my city. 
During my regular browsing through Instagram, I randomly discovered a picture of an extremely delicious- looking burger. Thankfully the name of the restaurant was tagged. 

"Das Kolin". Never heard of it, but I realized that it's located in Vienna. This fact, of course, got me even more exited to check it out on the Internet. I read over the menu and my tummy started to growl. Lemon chicken with pine nut risotto. Kolin sandwich with: rucola, chicken, grilled vegetables, parmesan and fries. Caesar salad. Salmon steak with pea puree and grilled zucchini. 

Now...what about you? After reading this, I immediately wanted to try one of these dishes. Totally hungry and excited I asked a friend of mine if she wanted to have lunch at this restaurant. She agreed and the date was set. Following, you'll see the pictures I've taken in the restaurant. Enjoy! :) 


Kolingasse 5 , 1090 Vienna.

nice atmosphere. the walls: in a beautiful purple. white chairs. stylish lamps. and comfortable sitting areas. 


cute decoration on the tables with beautiful flowers.

little cards with different quotes on each table. "your hunger at thirst"

Drinks. We ordered: a soda lemon and a homemade lemonade with lemon and thyme.
served in a stylish carafe.

deciding what to eat with so many delicious dishes is really hard! 

We chose a starter: Hummus, Guacamole and Salsa with home-baked bread

 Hummus - Guacamole - Salsa.  DELICIOUS!

As a main course, we both chose the couscous salad with dried tomatoes and poached egg. 
Simply amazing! From our drinks, to starter, to main course. Everything tasted very, very good.
Great ambience. Great service. Absolutely recommendable. We've had a lovely lunch and afterwards we enjoyed staying there a bit longer and chat.

I hope I could make you a little curious and maybe..hungry? :) The restaurant is definitely worth visiting , so if you live in Vienna, or if you're planning a trip to Vienna you have to stop by. (Address and more information at the end.)



dasKolin - Kolingasse 5, 1090 Vienna.
Opening hours
Mo-Do 11:00-24:00
Fr       11:00-02:00
Sa       16:00-02:00



drink.
eat.
l o v e. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen