Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014

What I love at the moment. | JULY 2014.


" It doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as you don't stop. "






B E A U T Y
nailpolish "debby" color 28. (6€)  Never had a nailpolish that looks so good and stays perfectly for a week!!! 



So many people are recommending this mascara on the internet and I never believed that this should be the BEST mascara ever...but I must say: it's worth the price. (30€) 
Soap&Glory shower gel from DOUGLAS (10€) the smell is amazing!!!

coconut oil. heard so much about it and finally bought it. (quite expensive, but it will last relatively long 6€) 


F A S H I O N & A C C E S S O I R E S


1./3.. and 4. from PRIMARK (3€) ; 2. from ITALY ( 2€)




turquoise ring (package of 5 rings - 6€)  from H&M and necklace from Forever21. (4€)

white crop top/blouse from PULL & BEAR (15€)

L I F E S T Y L E
Gilmore Girls DVD Season 3. I'm obsessed. I'm not lying - I've watched all seasons about 10 times. :) below, I've got some hilarious quotes from the best scenes.  



dumbbells (1kg and 1,5kg) for my workouts at home. 
F O O D
delicious chocolate bars. couldn't get enough of them!!!
little obsession= Chupa Chups <3 strawberry + kiwi + gum.



 What did you love this month? Leave a comment below. :)

2 Kommentare: