Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2014

AUTUMN love.

  AUTUMN love.

 

Although, it's a very hard decision to make, I can say that autumn is my favorite season. Despite the weather - because it's not too warm and not too cold- there are a lot more things that I really love about that season. Fashion, decoration, food and lifestyle.I have my personal favorites in each category.





D E C O R A T I O N. One of my absolute favorite things to do is decorating. Of course I don't want to spend an awful lot of money to redecorate my whole room, but I love finding some bits-and-bobs to make my room feel a little more autumnal. For example - pillow cases in warm and mellow colours, many candles with vanilla and ginger scents, comfortable and soft blankets etc.


brown pillow with pattern (H&M), orange pillow (mömax)
 
F A S H I O N. First of all, warm and cozy jumpers and pyjamas. Who doesn't love a chilled evening at home or even a whole day just in your favorite pyjamas? I definitely do! A chilled evening wouldn't be perfect without warm socks. I couldn't live without them during autumn and winter. When you can finally convince yourself to go outside in the cold, you can wear fashionable jackets and coats.


L I F E S T Y L E. I love watching series all the time, but in autumn I become a real junkie. I get addicted and I love discovering new series. Recently I started Sex and the city (hilarious!! I love it), Breaking Bad (because it seems to me that everyone in the world is watching it, but me! :P)  and series like Gilmore Girls and Gossip Girl never bore me so I can watch them all over again 100 times. ;) When I find the time I love having a pamper evening. Having a bath - quite recently I bought my first LUSH products (amazing!) - while reading a book or a magazine, putting on a face mask...you know just all the girly stuff- but I really love doing that once in a while. It's so relaxing and I really need that sometimes.

Yankee Candle - Honey Glow. <3

F O O D. This category couldn't be left out. I'm a tea lover, and in this case I also have my favorite teas in autumn. While I prefer green teas all year around, I also love fruit and sweeter teas during autumn. Autumn time is hot chocolate time. I love drinking hot chocolate when it's cold outside and you want to warm up a little bit. Autumn and winter is the time where you shouldn't have a bad conscience while eating delicious cookies or cake. Chocolate cookies, gingerbread, cupcakes, apple pie - who can resist to that? I can't! :) 

3 of my favorite teas.


beautiful autumn morning.


I really wanted to share some of my autumnal favorites with you and I hope that you'll also share some of yours in the comments below! :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen