Montag, 23. März 2015

60 Questions | get to know me.




What cities have you not yet visited that you’d love to visit?
Lisboa, New York, Santorin & Stockholm.There are a loooot more places I want to go to, but those are my top 4. 

What’s your idea of the perfect pizza?
The dough has to have a perfect crust, not too thick, and my favourite toppings are: mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, and basil. Pretty simple, but delicious! :)

What was your dream job when you were little?
I honestly don't know what my actual dream job was, but my cousin told me that apparently I wanted to be a secretary or a teacher (what a boring dream job to have haha....). 

What is your favourite time of the year?
SPRING. I love the smell of spring, the flowers, the sunny days, everything! :) I also love Autumn.  

If you could choose one extra language to speak which one would it be?
Besides, speaking English with barely an accent and improving my French again, I'd love to learn Italian. I really like the sound of the language. And I like Italy, so....:) 

If you only had 24 hours left to live, what would you do?
Pretty scary thought, but: I definitely would want to spend it with all of my loved ones, eat all of my favourite food and just have a nice day I guess :) 

What’s your favourite book?
I love reading thrillers, so all books by Sebastian Fitzek and Jiliane Hoffman, but my favourite book until now would be "Me before you" by Jojo Moyes. 

Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?
I'd rather have the "perfect" job, a job I really enjoy doing and looking forward to doing every day, than win the lottery. A lot of many can make you happy, but it's not enduring. In addition, earning money by yourself feels more satisfying and can make you happy your whole life.

What’s your favourite meal to cook?
Vegetable stir-fries, fresh salads or something with sweet poatoes (!!love it). 
 
Favourite Disney film?
The Lion King! All time favourite. Could watch it again and again. Could cry again and again.
 
What is one thing that you regret the most?
That's dificult to say, because I wouldn't be where and how I am now if I wouldn't have done something or wouldn't have made a decision.I think every 'bad' moment or 'bad' decision is a lesson. But there are probably some fashion and make up "faux pas" from my teenage years I regret....:P
 
Favourite song at the moment?
I'm on a throwback trip at the moment. That's why I listen to "More to Life by Stacie Ocirro" all the time, and Ed Sheeran songs are also on repeat.  

Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate (but vanilla in coffee :))
 
Favourite flowers?
Hydrangeas and tulips. 

Favourite City?
London

Favourite movie?
That's a hard one.  Love: The Holiday, Comedy: Love Vegas,Schlussmacher, Thriller/Horror: Room1408, Action: Taken 1&2. 

Allergic to anything?
Nope. 

Favourite colour?
Fashion: Black. Anythiny else: (changes constantly) right now I'm loving turquoise and yellow.
 
Least favourite colour?
Dark green. 

Favourite fashion stores?
ZARA, Pull&Bear.
 
Biggest fear?
Loss, fail, snakes.
 
When was your first kiss?
When I was about 15 years old. 

Favourite actor/actress?
Matthias Schweighöfer, Cameron Diaz. 

Most meaningful gift?
Pictures from friends or a selfmade gift. In general, I think the best gift is a gift where someone really put thought into it and you see that they know what you like and what you want. I really love that. :) 

Favourite holiday? 
Summer holidays are the best.
 
Would you like to live anywhere besides Austria?
Yes, London pleaaaaase! :) 
 
Do you like surprises?
Yessss. :)

What's the highest you've ever jumped into water from?
3m (how brave...haha)

Have you ever been on TV?
Yes, 3 times.

How often do you bake?
I love to bake, so as often as I can. When a birthday is coming up I'm right on it :) 
 
Favourite dessert? 
Brownies, ice cream and Kaiserschmarrn. Impossible keeping it to only one dessert!!

Dessert you don’t like?
Panna Cotta or anything similar.
 
Coolest thing about Vienna?
It's a city where you can feel safe, enjoy a exciting and maybe little hectic city life but also relax outside in parcs and forests. You can get around easily, and choose between many cool restaurants, bars and cafés.
  
Favourite food?
Indian, Mexican and Italian. 
 
Least favourite food?
Raw fish (fish in general). ew.

Favourite pasta shape?
Tagliatelle or Penne.
 
Brunch time, what do you eat?
I love breakfast and brunch is kinda like a BIG breakfast so it's perfect!! I like to have muesli with fresh fruits, an egg and whole wheat bread with ham or cream cheese. To drink: green tea or coffee.
 
6 am on a Sunday, what do you eat?
If it's after dinner maybe pocorn while watching a good film? :)

Would you cut your hair short?
Depends HOW short. Short like men's hair: no way, because it wouldn't suit me anyway :P 
 
3 things in your purse you can’t live without?
Phone, purse and brush. (+ tissues)
 
Person you want to have coffee with?
Matthias Schweighöfer.
 
How do you like your coffee?
No sugar, little bit of milk. 
 
What do you usually order at Starbucks?
Summer: Iced (Caramel) Latte. Winter: Vanilla Latte.

Who is the last person you texted?
A very good friend of mine.
 
Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram!
 
Favourite country to visit?
Greece.
 
Last country you visited?
England.
 
Kittens or puppies?
Kittens.

Book you read because everyone else was reading it?
50 shades of grey....
 
Last gift you gave a friend?
I think it was a Christmas present..
 
3 words describing living in Vienna?
Pleasant, safe, could be more exciting..:P 
 
Favourite TV show?
Gilmore Girls, of course. I think I've watched all seasons 6 times already. (freak..)

Book you plan on reading?
The Girl you Left Behind. by Jojo Moyes.

Favourite restaurant?
freiraum in Vienna.
 
Favourite drink?
Sparkling water.
 
Favourite cocktail?
Cosmopolitan.
 
If you had a tattoo where would it be?
Hand or arm. 
 
Jogging or swimming?
Swimming. 
 
Experience you felt most nervous?
The time, when I had to hold a speech in my "most loved" Latin lesson.  

What are you most excited for right now?
My trip to Budapest in 5 days! Can't wait. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen