Donnerstag, 13. August 2015

A weekend in KITZBÜHEL. | Jahrmarkt.


" Life is a series of tiny little miracles. Notice them. "

Two weeks ago, a friend of mine invited me to a weekend in Kitzbühel, Tirol. As my summer holidays weren't full of events and travel anyway and I've never been to Kitzbühel before so I'd love to see it - how could I say no? It was very exciting because on this weekend the annual "festival" took place. Fair, dirndl, lederhose, beer, gingerbread hearts, live music and a lot more.

The rest of the time we've had there we spent exploring, taking walks and just relaxing. During our walk around the lake we found some sheeps and a lama, which was really cool. I love the architecture and the vibe of Kitzbühel a lot, so check out the pictures below ! :)

 











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen